Close Menu
Free Initial Consultation
- Call 24/7 -
Se Habla Español228.284.6805

Personal Attention.
Positive Results.

The Smart Choice
For Personal Injury
& Criminal Defense

Biloxi, Mississippi Law Firm Video Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I’m involved in an automobile accident?

Back to Biloxi, Mississippi Attorney Video FAQs


Video Transcription

The first thing that you should do if you are involved in an automobile accident is contact the police. It’s very important for the police to come and investigate, have an accident report created. In addition a lot of us have iphones or Samsung Galaxy phones or phones that have capability to take pictures. It’s very important to take as many pictures as possible, if you’re able to. A lot of times a lot of my clients have been horribly injured and aren’t able to do that, but if anything, if you can do anything is to document as much as possible the accident scene.

Share This Page:
  • The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
  • Million Dollar Advocates Forum
  • Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
  • Super Lawyers Rising Star
  • 10.0 Superb
    Top Attorney Personal Injury
  • The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers

© 2015 - 2019 Corban Gunn, Attorney at Law. All rights reserved.