The Top 8 Driving Apps in Mississippi
Mississippi is a gorgeous state with many interesting destinations and scenic views. When you’re driving, you’re probably thinking about where you’re going and you’re keeping a lot of things in mind like gas and what you’re going to do when you get to your destination. But you’re also aware of the other drivers around you and staying safe. When other drivers are negligent, they can cause accidents that injure you, even if you’re the most cautious driver. In these cases, a Biloxi car accident lawyer from Corban Gunn, Attorney at Law can help you.
Worrying about medical bills, missing work, and dealing insurance companies can put people under a tremendous amount of stress. But we’re here to alleviate that. We’ll make sure your rights are protected and will fight to get you the compensation you need.
Which Driving Apps Will Help You?
There are a few apps that may help you be a safer driver and give you a better idea of how to get to your destination. This way, you aren’t worrying about these things while you’re driving and will be able to focus more on your surroundings.
One of the best uses of technology will help you find the best route to your destination. For navigational purposes, two apps that can help you are:
- Google Maps. Google Maps takes your Google history into account, such as any places that you searched for in Google can show up on Google Maps. This app will also narrate the directions, so you can put your phone on a stand on your dashboard and listen to the route.
- Waze. This app can help you find alternative routes to get you to your destination. You can avoid major highways full of traffic. Perhaps you’ll enjoy a more scenic route or drive through quiet and quaint towns. It’s a different perspective for traveling that can be exciting.
Once you get to your destination, you want to get your car parked as quickly as possible. In crowded areas and busy cities, this may be a task all by itself.
- SpotHero. This app allows you to find available parking spaces. You can cut the meandering and hoping for a spot to show up and just use this app. You can also reserve spots and pay ahead so you’re all set when you park your car.
- Parkify. Remembering where you parked is just as important as getting a decent parking spot. This app will tag your car’s location so you don’t have to worry about forgetting where you parked your car. When the app is enabled, you don’t even need to bother with opening the app for it to mark your spot.
Fuel and Maintenance
Making sure your car is road ready is an essential part of being a responsible driver. But that can also be expensive. These apps will help you with the financial aspects of maintaining your vehicle.
- GasBuddy. You can compare gas prices from stations around you and also filter it to look for specific options. For those with vehicles that need a specific type of gas, you can set the app to find gas stations with that gas. You can also set the app to pay for gas. You save $0.15 a gallon the first time you use it, and after that you save $.05.
- RepairPal. Should you be dealing with a car issue, RepairPal can help you figure out what’s wrong and how much it should cost to repair the issue. This can also help you in case you want to avoid being overcharged from a mechanic, because you have a general summary of what you should pay to fix the problem.
One of the best and most iconic vacations in the United States is a road trip. While long trips can be fun, there are a lot of logistics that drivers need to be aware of. But this app can help you do some planning so you’re not making it up as you go along in Mississippi.
- RoadTrippers. This app allows you to plan out places you want to see, restaurants to grab a meal, any national parks or historic areas, and hotels so you don’t have to worry about where you’re sleeping that night. When you have some destinations or goals in mind, you don’t have to worry about them while you’re driving. You can enjoy the trip and remain focused.
Anything that improves your safety on the road can give you peace of mind. The following app can provide that extra safety feature.
- iOn Road. With the help of your phone’ camera and GPS, iOn Road can tell you the time it would take to get in a collision with vehicles around you. With this information, you can potentially avoid crashes. If you’re too close to a vehicle, the app is color-coded and you will be able to know when you’re at a safer distance.
Corban Gunn, Attorney at Law Can Help You
If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you can seek your legal options. You can hold the guilty party responsible for their actions and get the compensation you deserve. Give us a call today to schedule a free consultation.